Monday, July 24, 2006

when you care enough to send the very best

Feel free to add your own in the comments. I think we'll make a mint...

Sexual Harassment Greeting Cards
Front: Your resume stated you type 85 wpm…
Back: What it didn’t say was that you’ve got legs for days.
Happy Administrative Professionals’ Day!

Psycho Ex Greeting Cards
Front: Thinking of you…
Back: A lot. Like every minute of my life. Forever.

Greeting Cards for Strained Family Relationships
Front: Happy Birthday, Cousin Sue!
Back: Enjoy my ex-husband! See you at Easter!

Greeting Cards for Those Awkward Moments
Front: I’m sorry my hand grazed your posterior yesterday. It was completely inadvertent, and unintended. I am utterly mortified.
Back: So do you work out?
Comments:
Wonderful. I especially like the lsat one and may have use for it.
 
These are gems, sister. Gems.

I made a St. Patrick's Day card this year that said:

OUTSIDE: It's St. Patrick's Day [picture of clothes strewn across a floor]

INSIDE: Get lucky.
 
Hilarious.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]