Friday, October 27, 2006

things which make me pause…


On Religion
In front of a church building, there was a large sign which read in big letters: GET YOUR CHURCH ON!

On a busy street, I nearly collide into a man holding a large Bible and shouting, SHOUTING, the Redeemer’s name over and over. Angrily. I wondered if he even liked Him.

On Sleep Patterns
I’ve awakened every night for the last two weeks faithfully between 3:00 and 3:15 a.m.

On Laryngitis
Hitting me every October for the last three years. Including this one.

On an Evening like Last Night
Terramia, walking through chilly North End with spicy hot chocolate, Zeppelin, views of the city skyline that take your breath away, and a wonderful friend.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]