Monday, February 26, 2007

amazing brrr

So a group of us went to the movies to see Amazing Grace last Friday. It was great, were it not for the extremely Arctic wind blowing at us at 25 mph at 11:45 p.m. We were parked in an outdoor parking lot. Minds were not working to their utmost when they designed how one pays for their parking at this parking lot. In New England, there ought to be a law decreed which mandates that no human being should wait OUT OF DOORS just pay to get their vehicle out of your garage.

To ward off the looming hypothermia and frigidity-induced psychosis, Julie and Rachel spontaneously broke into some moves inspired by the tune of Rocky. Please see below.






I think I liked the movie. I can't remember much of it, I'm afraid, because my short term memory is still thawing out.

Labels:


Comments:
What are my hands doing inside those mittens?
 
i know!
 
i HATE that parking garage in winter.

HATE.
 
I was your 1,000th profile view! WhoooHoooo!!!
Congratulations!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]