Tuesday, August 14, 2007

NYC

This past weekend I visited my friend Michael. We went to Harlem and had Dominican Republic Ice Cream. Which was more like a really, really good slurpee served with a teeny tiny plastic spoon.



We caught the Dance Theater of Harlem Street Fair. They performed and we ate stuff like gyros, and shopped for very large earrings.



This here's Michael with his main squeeze, who by the way is completely rad. They are truly adorable. High marks, Michael.



We saw Mamma Mia! Standing Room Only is the way to see this show. You can dance through the whole freaking thing.






Here's one of Michael and me. We call it the "eager tourist" shot.



We worship Michael Jackson in Times Square...



Saturday night Michael and I performed an interpretive dance to Celine Dion in the GF's apartment. I don't have any photos of that. I'm not sure I want to.

A fantastic weekend, I really loved it. I really needed it.

Labels: ,


Comments:
Mary..you are so cute!!
 
I want an additional performance of the interpretive dance, my house...soon...no Celine.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]